Saturday, May 8, 2010

Our next adventure

And we are off to.......
Cedar City

We are moving to Cedar the first of June. Dallas got a better job opportunity at the Verizon store in Cedar. It is not permanent. But we are exicted for a change. We found a condo to rent and it's beautiful. It's about the same price we
are paying now but it's only three years old. We are stoked. I'm not to excited about the winter, but I hear summer time is awesome!
Yay!

5 comments:

bethi said...

thats exciting! I think its nice there...just in time to escape the summer heat here! keep in touch!!

Em said...

Sad! I was going to see if you wanted to start going walking in the mornings. We will miss you. If you need help packing or loading your stuff let us know!

Anonymous said...

oh fun jess..it'll be good and ur not too far from home:)

Morgan said...

I think you are going to love it!!! Good job on finding an apartment already! It will take more coordinating to see you but we will make it work! :)

Mike and Chelsi said...

WHAT THE??? OK YOU NEED TO CALL US ASAP!