Weight: 18.2 {64%}
Length: 27in {80%}
head cir: 18.1 {95%}
Drake does not need a helmet. Dr. Marsden said his head has improved a ton and should only get better. Yay!!
Things to remember:
-He is so curious
-He rolls to his belly all the time
-He isn't sitting up yet, he couldn't care less
-He still sleeps great at night and takes two naps a day sometimes three
-He loves his feet
-He loves making noise
-Loves his baby Einstein
-Still sucking his thumb
-He loves bed time
-Doesn't really care to cuddle
-He is wearing 6-9 clothes
-He now eats baby food twice a day
-He reaches for everything
-Everything goes straight to the mouth
-He sucks his toes...yum
He is growing so fast we can't even believe it. We sure love him.
5 comments:
I miss him and I just saw him yesterday! I cant believe how quickly he is growing....He is going to be a teenager before we know it. sad ha!
awww he is sooo cute!!!!
We are so happy he doesn't need a helmet! It was so fun to play with him on Sunday - can't wait to do it again tomorrow! Thanks for making such a fun toy for us to play with !
I love that little chunk so much! I have been spoiled lately and I love my baby Drake time!
so he's getting so BIG!! we miss you guys!! i totally forgot you went private so you're blog doesn't automatically update so i though you just hadn't blogged FOREVER turns out i have missed a lot of posts!! so fun love and miss you guys!
Post a Comment