{I just love this picture}
{With a little support he can sit on his own}
{Just making a silly face}
{chilling in the shade by the pool}

He is just growing so fast I can't believe it. He is always doing some new trick every day.
He's starting to scoot. It is so fun to watch. He will be crawling all over the place before we know it. He is really starting to love his food. He loves vegtables and not a huge fan of fruit.
These pictures are just a few of my favorites.
We love you bubba
6 comments:
So cute I just love him! He is getting so big! We have to play before u leave, please call us and we'll get together!!
we love you too drake!!
how fun hes changing and growing so quick!!
Oh my goodness I love that boy so much! Those pics are adorable!
These pictures are dang cute!! Glad you got your uploader to work.
I love the photo of him by the pool. Cute family :).
Post a Comment