Thursday, December 3, 2009

More fun pictures!




I just can't get enough of this little guy. He is a blast! I love posting pictures so I hope you all enjoy them.

9 comments:

Tere Shake said...

i enjoy them, he is absolutely adorable jess!

Amy said...

He is so handsome just like his daddy! Love the pics! Miss you!

The Judkins said...

we love them are you kidding... he has me baby hungry and austin a little nervous.

The Carter Family said...

SOOOOOOOOO ADORABLE!!!!

Justin and LaRaine said...

Oh my goodness.. Oh my goodness!! He is the cutest little guy! I still can't believe you guys have a little one of your own already!! No one could ever get sick of seeing his baby pictures. He's freakin adorable!!! Can't wait to see him and you guys!!

bethi said...

he is gorgeous!! I would LOVE LOVE to take some pictures for you!!! call me email me!! ( :

Skyler and Bailey said...

He is a doll! I am obsessed, that is why I hog him!

Darren + Janessa said...

way cool! yeah call me, and maybe you could bring little drake?? :) he so so cute!!!

Morgan said...

He is getting SO BIG! His eyes are so awake!