It's just AMAZING to me how fast he has grown! I try so hard to soak in each moment I can before he starts walking around and doesn't want to cuddle with his mom. Being a mother is tough and exhausting at times, but so rewarding and exciting. I'm excited to wake up every morning just to see this little guys face. What a blessing it is to be a parent!
Sunday, December 13, 2009
Just keeps growing!
It's just AMAZING to me how fast he has grown! I try so hard to soak in each moment I can before he starts walking around and doesn't want to cuddle with his mom. Being a mother is tough and exhausting at times, but so rewarding and exciting. I'm excited to wake up every morning just to see this little guys face. What a blessing it is to be a parent!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
With every new day and new change, the love for your child just grows and grows. IT never ends - it just gets better and better through the years. And then they grow up to be wonderful people just like you and Dallas and the joy and pride you feel as a parent is beyond measure. We love you both and are so very proud of you.
I completely agree its so hard but so fun! He is so beautiful enjoy every moment!!!
I bet he is such a blessing. He is just the cutest little thing. It'll be fun to have his first Christmas with him even though he can't open gifts quite yet. He does look like his dad so much. Did you have a part?? ha! CUTE CUTE!!
i love him:) and yes he can pull it off! i didn't shave dax's old man hair and my sister begged me to haha! but i love it isn't it just the best being able to watch them grow up!!! it's like it just goes way too fast. before we know it we'll be sending dax and drake off on missions, :( oh my such a sad happy day haha! wow!
beautiful baby boy:)! Hey, were having a baby shower this Sat. at 12...I dont have your number for some reason in my phone, so I couldnt send an invite..text me and Ill let you know where its at. Or come with bay! I'd love to see you!!
i love the 2nd to last pic of him lounging...soo cute!! he is adorable! Enjoy EVERY moment!..youll never have those back again! Its crazy how fast they grow!! my kiddos love you, I can just imagine what a wonderful mother you are (through the good and bad)!!
Post a Comment