Saturday, August 22, 2009

28 Weeks!

-I can't believe how fast time goes and I'm already 28 weeks!
-The St.George heat has kicked my butt
-Oh how I wish I could sleep as good as my husband!
-We are getting a crib from my aunt and uncle
-The nursery hasn't been started yet
-I drink A LOT of milk
-Swimming has become a great joy in my life
-He is so active at nights and so sleepy during the day
-I'm now starting to look very pregnant
-My last Doctors visit I had to take the Glucose test. The orange drink didn't taste bad I just didn't feel so good after
-We are so excited for Drake to get here!

6 comments:

Amelia Kirchhausen said...

How fun and exciting! Way cute name too. Hope you are doing great!

cassidy said...

I can't wait for him to get here either!! The glucose test.. sounds like you were a better sport than I was ;) I thought the orange drink tasted exactly like orange lysol smells and I spent the rest of the day throwing up! not a funny story. Anyway, let's get together this week, me AND Harlo miss you =)

Darren + Janessa said...

Cute Name!!!! I wanna see some pics of your belly! :)

Miss J said...

i cant believe how fast its gone by but i does when your not the one prego! i wanna see your belly post pics!! cant wait to meet the little guy! boston is excited to have a new friend :)

.Marcie. said...

I am so excited for you!!!

I LOVE the name Drake! We almost named cj that! if Campbell wasn't a family name that is probably what he would have ended up being. I'm so glad its going to be the name of what is sure to be an ADORABLE little boy.

your getting close! hang in there and enjoy it. I promise you'll sleep better with him in your belly than out ;) In the beginning, at least.

Mike and Chelsi said...

love the name drake!! and im so excited for you guys after he's here its like time just flys by too quick!!! we miss ya guys lots! love ya