Saturday, August 1, 2009

1 Year!

One year! I can't even believe it's been one year since the day we got married! Where does time go? And where does it go so fast? I'm so very grateful for Dallas and everything he does. I couldn't ask for a better companion in life. He has made me a stronger and better person just by his example. I love him and and I'm so blessed that he is my husband. I love you Dallas!!

5 comments:

Mike and Chelsi said...

happy one year!!!

cassidy said...

Happy One Year! I can't believe it's already been that long! My goodness...

Tere Shake said...

yay! congrats jess and dallas! that is so amazing. I cant even believe its been a year! it has gone by fast. I will be in your place shortly. love you!

Kariann + JD Leavitt said...

Happy one year to you two!!!! :)

Unknown said...

hey you- well the pills are called Juice Plus, you take two different kinds, one kind is made up of about 8 veggies and a few grains and thats all. The other type is aound 8 fruits. It calcs to be your daily intake of fruit and veggies. There are a ton of benifets of course to getting all the nutrients. The study they did with prego ladies the results where those taking the pills didnt develop preeclampsia have a premie baby or underweight baby, blood pressure stayed normal and health of the baby was perfect. They are pretty neat and can help shed the baby pounds after! Let me know if you want more info