August flew by and I realized I didn't post anything we did this month. We had a very busy month with a ton of full weekends. Here are some of the pictures that we took a long the way! 

Last weekend we got invited from Levi and Lacy to stay in their cabin on Cedar Mountain. It was so much fun! The weather was absolutly perfect and Dallas had so much fun riding the fourwheelers all day.

We took a short trip to Kingman Arizona to vist the Whipples. We had a blast! The girls are so fun and have loads of energy. They loved jumping on the tramp with their uncle Dallas!
When we were going to my nieces wedding we drove past the Manti temple. I wish we could of done a session there, but we missed our chance. It is a beautiful temple and I hope one day to go back!
We had our one year anniversary and these are the only pictures I took. The cake was actually really good. We didn't have more then a couple of bites, but I was pretty impressed!
2 comments:
i wanna see your belly!!!
you guys look like you're having so much fun!! we miss you lots! hope we can get together soon maybe for some scum or good old uno!
Post a Comment