Wednesday, February 1, 2012

35 weeks and 4 days
We went into Dr. Chalmers office today
I'm dilated to a 1 and 50% effaced
I didn't even expect to be dilated at all so it was kind of exciting to be at a one
We are still trying to decide if I want to be induced a week early,
which would make it the 25th of February.
We will wait to decide as the date gets closer.
This pregnancy has been a lot different from my first.
I've been having a lot of contractions this time around.
With drake I was pretty much uncomfortable the day I reached my third trimester
with this pregnancy I didn't start getting really uncomfortable until I was about 34 weeks
And now it's getting hard to do anything.
I've gained 30 pounds with this pregnancy so far.
I think this little boy will be quite smaller than Drake.

We've decided to name him Brooks Orin Griffin.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

You look so cute jess!!! Awesome your dilated already:)

Skyler and Bailey said...

Cute Post!! Cant wait for that little guy to come.

Mike and Chelsi said...

LOVE LOVE LOVE THE NAME!! and you are so stinking cute prego jess!!! love you and so excited for you guys and ur new cute boy!

Em said...

You are such a cute pregnant girl!! I love the name Brooks so dang cute! That last little while is tough. Hang in there!!!

The Carter Family said...

You look so cute!!!!!!!! Love his name too!!!!

Unknown said...

You look so great Jess. :)
Hope everything is going well.