the big boy haircut
12.08.11

I've been debating for a few months now to cut his hair or just give it another little trim.
It was getting so long and out of control I just knew it was time to get the big boy haircut.
I'm not gonna lie, it was probably one of the hardest things I've had to do.
And I may have shed a few tears while cutting it
But, I love it.
And he looks more like his daddy :)
6 comments:
oh I LOVE it short like that:) he looks cute...good choice jess. what a big boy.
It looks SO SO SO cute!!! Good choice! What a stud!!!!!
I just love this!
Such a darling Drake, a.k.a Dallas, a.k.a. Scott!
jess, he is so cute! i love cut! i was just going to say he looks like you more then anything! its sad when they grow up. we can try to make them be small forever though right.;)
I love it! He is such a stud:)
Post a Comment