Wednesday, March 30, 2011

.17 months.
Poor little guy hurt his eye pretty bad
Oh how my little boy is growing up so fast
He has very sensitive feelings, I have to be sure to watch my tone when he gets into trouble
he hasn't been throwing as many temper tantrums lately.
When he is done with his nap or doesn't "feel" the need to take a nap he yells from his crib "mom" "mom" "mom" over and over again.
He loves shutting doors. Regardless if you need the door shut or not it will be shut.
He will jabber to the most random people, but once they start talking to him..he gets shy.
He will eat just about everything you put in front of him, but he sure has his favorites.
We go on walks daily, he takes the lead and explores everything. He will pick up every rock, flower and everything that is new to him. It's probably my favorite time of day, he gets out so much energy and I get to watch his little mind experience new things.
Banana's are his favorite fruit.
I am in love with his hair right now. It has a little bit of a curl to it so it flips out on the ends and has kind of a messy look to it. It's adorable.
He just got 2 more teeth in{it's been a hard week}
He can say "please" and "thank you" I'm not sure he knows what they mean, but if we say them he will copy.
He's starting to warm up to family/friends that he doesn't see every day.
He loves to drink out of a water bottle. We usually have to help him or he will dump it all out.
He only eats the cream in an Oreo.
Has only been taking 1 hour naps the past couple days{I think it might be from teething}
He's now able to communicate what he wants by pointing.

I can't believe my baby is now a toddler, he is growing way too fast.
Love you bubba


2 comments:

Beth and Scott Griffin said...

He looks so much like his Daddy!! Thanks for bringing him to the office today - it was so much fun to listen to him talk in that low voice of his!!! We love you guys. xoxoxo

Skyler and Bailey said...

I LOVE these pictures! He is such a sweet heart and we love him so much!