I will sit down to blog at least once a day. I upload pictures and start writing...BUT nothing comes to mind so I sit for about 10 minutes and end up deleting the post anyways. Yes, I start but never finish. I hate writing. I've never been good at it. I get sooo self conscious. I envy all of you that are good writers, seriously.
I love doing laundry. Crazy right? I think it can be SO relaxing and knowing that my family has clean fresh clothes every day makes it THAT much better.
I get really bad anxiety around a lot of people. even family. I don't even know why.
During drake's naps I usually will sit on the couch, put on a good t.v show and sit on my computer. I really need my down time OR I'm a crazy person the rest of the day.
I'm really starting to like cooking. There is something about planning meals and following recipes that makes me feel accomplished.
I would love to go back to school one day. I don't know what I would study, but something about learning new things is so intriguing.
I hardly get ready anymore, kinda sad really.
I'm on week 2 of my running program. I've never been a runner. That might just be because I've never paced myself. But, I'm LOVING it. It's hard work, but so exhilarating.
I have to have a clean, good smelling car constantly. I'm kinda OCD about it.
I love my sleep, I NEED my sleep.
I tend to be really hard on myself about everything. I feel the need to be perfect all the time. And it's a weakness that I have to over come and slowly I am. My husband is the most amazing man I have ever met. In my eyes, he is close to perfect. At times, I don't know if I deserve such a great husband.
I am LOVING life right now. I have an amazing husband and the sweetest little boy. And the best family and friends a girl could ask for.
5 comments:
I loved learning all those things about you. I honestly would never have guessed you get nervous around anyone. You are so sweet and happy always! You love laundry... crazy! :) I think you are a great writer!
I loved learning about all that stuff too! You should post like that more often. I never would have guessed that you never get ready anymore. You always look portrait perfect to me!:) Remember everybody has weaknesses, "OCD items", anxieties, complexes, and stuff. Don't compare yourself to anybody. We love you for you and love having you around because of you. We love the wife, mother, and daughter-in-law you are. We all need to pat ourselves instead of beating ourselves. My philosophy is; as many mistakes that I can show people that I make, it helps them feel more comfortable about themselves. (With all of my mistakes, everybody should feel great)! :)
I totally agree with the writing thing. I've never been good at expressing myself through words and so wish I could...But you seem to do great:) miss ya jess.
You are so special Jess - we love you so much and appreciate what a great job you are doing as a mom and wife and daughter and friend. It's always so nice when you drop in for a visit. Thanks for keeping your blog going with all the cute pictures and observations of Drake. Don't be too hard on yourself - we are all just doing the best we can do on any given day. We all have challenges and lessons to learn. As long as we have our families and our love, we will be just fine. Love you!
I LOVED this post jess! You are so awesome and so sweet! We are all sick AGAIN! but once we get better we are so starting play dates again!
Post a Comment