.Officially retired the Big Guns.
10.03.10
Tonight was the first night I didn't breastfeed Drake. For a few weeks now it has been a battle every night & morning to get him to settle down and eat. He's lost interest. I gave him a sippy cup with whole milk before he went to bed and he fell right asleep. This is a sad day for me. I didn't think it would be this hard. I can't even explain the feeling. But, he was ready so I just have to suck it up and be ready as well. My baby is growing up right before my eyes.
Well, I made it eleven months!
5 comments:
Oh I KNOW i am going to be soooo sad when this day comes I know that sounds weird but its such a bonding time... 11 months is excellent though:)
wow he is growing up way fast! don't you wish you could just slow time down! it's even worse with the second one cause you're so busy with two time flys right by :( i hate seeing them get too big for things like cuddling or nursing! we miss you guys lots are you back in st. george yet??? if so we need to play!
awwww!! I so know how you feel!!! :( The day Camden weaned himself, he was 15 months, and I bawled!!! I'm not looking forward to the day brinlee weans herself.. I'm hoping it won't be soon, but you just never know :(
That is so hard. Which is funny because for months its like gosh am I ever going to be finished always being attached and when you are you want to go back. I can't believe he is so old. CRAZY! You are a good mom he is so lucky!!!
11 months is CRAZY good. He's such a big boy.. :( Time for another! :)
After Harlo weaned I didn't tell anyone for like months after that she was formula fed. Seriously it was like 3 months before I even told my sisters.
Post a Comment