.11 months.
Wears 12 month clothes
He wears a size 4 in shoes
Size 4 diaper
4 teeth. two top & two bottom
He's still sleeping through the night
{7:30-7:00}
He takes a nap at 9:00 and another at 2:00
He takes a nap at 9:00 and another at 2:00
I've been giving him milk in a sippy cup @ night & he loves it
He can stay standing up without holding on to anything
No steps yet
He loves to eat. I can give him just about anything and he will eat it.
Loves car rides. He will always fall asleep and it's hard work trying to keep him awake.
He's still such a mommas boy but loves to play with dad!
I'm having a hard time writing this post without crying. I can't believe he is 11 months. I can't look at his newborn pictures with out choking up. They grow up so fast!
.Love you bubby .
3 comments:
NO KIDDING WAYYYYYY TO FAST! I still can't believe how fast time is going! Hopefully we can see you guys when we come home:)
He is SO SO cute!
I love his lil cheeks!
Time stood still until you had kids!
Literally!
It's thief once you become a Mama!
ok wow how are you getting him to sleep 7:30- 7:00 you are a lucky women. Dax has decided he wants to wake up when tes is asleep and tes wakes up when dax is asleep! ps i still have your baby wise book i finished it and need to get it back to you!
Post a Comment