Thursday, September 16, 2010

.Splash pad.

My friends little girl had her 1st birthday party at a park with a splash pad.
And of course Drake had a blast.
This little boy loves the water.
The water was cold and it was pretty windy, but that didn't stop him.
Gosh, I love this little guy.

5 comments:

Amy said...

Miss you guys like crazy! Wish you would call when you come to St. George! Love you tons!

Joyce Madsen said...

He is so cute!!! I love that little guy too! What cute cute pictures!! I miss him!

Beth and Scott Griffin said...

These are great shots of Drake! He sure does love the water doesn't he? Love the hat! We've got to get him out to the lake a least one more time this year!!!

bethi said...

sounds like my boys! their teeth will be chattering, but they wont get out of the river! he is such a doll! cute pictures!!

Anonymous said...

oh we miss you too jess!! Haha she normally never falls asleep sitting up she was just really tired that day it was so cute! I can't believe how big the both of them are getting!