10 months
I love this stage more and more every day.
He learns a new trick every single day. He's so smart.
He says "uh oh", "dadda" and "bye".
He loves riding in his bike trailer.
He loves little kids. He could sit and watch them for hours.
Climbs up on just about everything he can.
He loves the sound of his own voice.
He now drinks out of a sippy cup. This is a huge step.
Goes to bed 7:30 wakes up 7:00
He sleeps all night in his crib at home, but really struggles in his pack n' play.
Still breastfeeding twice a day {morning & night}
He has four teeth. Two top and two bottom.
He's starting to understand "No" and he's definitly starting to test us.
He loves the water.
Loves his oatmeal in the morning.
We just love this little guys so much.
love you bubba.
5 comments:
Cute Cute Pictures. We just love that little guy so much!
Can't believe he is almost a year old! Such a little angel...
Dear Jessica and Dallas,
We miss you guys so much! We need you to move back so we can play like we used to!! Aside from our own selfish reasons to have you back, Dax and drake would be best friends!! And Dax needs a friend!! Do please come back to st George so we can play everyday!! It'll be fun I promise :)
love u guys lots!
Sincerly,
the Davis family
Those pics are adorable! I can't believe how big he is getting! We miss you like crazy! Love you all!
When I see him next time he won't even like me because I am going to smother him with kisses. I can't even help myself.
Post a Comment