LOVE this boy! Seriously, 9 months was probably my very favorite stage ever. It is just so much fun. It really does keep getting more fun, but they get a little sassier the closer one year gets! Please come visit us! I need to snuggle that boy :)
Wow he is soo big gal!! And way cute!! We miss u guys and hope cedar is fun for u! Call if ur down and have time to play!! Ps I need to five u back ur babywise book :)
8 comments:
haha how funny! cute pictures!!
Such cute pictures!
He has the most gorgeous eyes!
I miss you guys like crazy! Kiss that messy face for aunti amy!
so so cute! messy face and all!!
LOVE this boy! Seriously, 9 months was probably my very favorite stage ever. It is just so much fun. It really does keep getting more fun, but they get a little sassier the closer one year gets! Please come visit us! I need to snuggle that boy :)
He is at my favorite age! Wish I could squeeze him in person!
Wow he is soo big gal!! And way cute!! We miss u guys and hope cedar is fun for u! Call if ur down and have time to play!! Ps I need to five u back ur babywise book :)
haha he is getting so big jessica!! and more and more handsome!!!! thanks for inviting me to your blog :)
p.s. you looks amazing!! haven't seen you forever!
Post a Comment