Sunday, August 1, 2010


9 Months
{july 30th}


9 month stats
Weight: 20.3 {46%}
Height: 29in {72%}
head cir.: 19.3 {100%}
9 months has been one of my favorite stages.He's so much fun.
He's become less whiny and more independent.
He's crawling all over the place and standing up to anything.
He has his two bottom teeth and one on top.
He wants to eat everything that we are having.
He's not a picky. I can really feed him anything.
He loves to be outside and put as many rocks as he can in his mouth before mom gets to him.
He favors his momma.
We are down to breastfeeding twice a day {sometimes three}
1 morning nap and one late afternoon
He is a poop machine
He says "dada"
We are trying to introduce a sippy cup, but he thinks it's a toy.
loves the water.
He's still wearing a size 3 diaper. At nights we put him in a size 4.
He gets into everything.
He walks himself along the couch.
Loves when dad gets home. his face lights right up.
We love you bubba. but please slow down your growing way too fast.

3 comments:

Skyler and Bailey said...

Oh man I miss this little Guy! I love the 100% on the Head size. We could have guessed ha but I think its so cute! We are lucky to have him in our family.

Beth and Scott Griffin said...

Love the pictures and details! We miss you guys so much - let's get together at the lake this week, k? Love you guys!

Joyce Madsen said...

OMG!!! It's only been a couple of weeks, but he's changed so much!!! I want to see him every day! UGH! I love him!! I can't wait to kiss that 100% head of his!! Love G.Joyce