Thursday, March 25, 2010

hard days

Being a mom is the hardest job I've ever had. It comes with so many ups and downs and emotions that I've never experienced. No one tells you how hard your hard days are really going to be once your a Mom. Those days when your baby won't sleep, eat and nothing will sooth them you just want to curl up in a ball and cry for this little human. Well, where I'm trying to get at, today was one of those days. I just need to vent and this was one of the best ways I could think of. Drake was mad, really mad. I don't think I've ever heard him cry so hard. It was a sad day and I did a lot of crying. This post is boring and it's just for me to have a clear mind before I go to bed. Tomorrow will be a better day!

10 comments:

Amy said...

Oh Jess I love you girl! You are a wonderful mama! I am sorry it was an extra hard day, why didn't you call me? I am always here for you, maybe Drake was trying to tell you he missed his Aunti Amy? Call me!

Anonymous said...

Jess this is so true, and hard not to just want to cry for them when there sad, sick, hurting etc.. The good thing is it happens to all mommas its just part of the emotions that come from loving something so much:) and drake knows you love him:) We all have days like this..Your right tomorrow will be a better day.:)love u

bethi said...

we all have these days...and its ok to cry too! ( : just think of the really GOOD days...and it makes the hard seem more bearable... (easier said than done...i know)
your a great momma, lil Drake is lucky to have you!

Beth and Scott Griffin said...

Just like in a marriage, it's the hard times that you get through together that secure the bond you have with that husband, child, family member, etc. The main thing is that you do get through them and you do end up closer for it.Just do the best you can and the rest will take care of itself.We love you and appreciate you so much!

The Burr's said...

Im sorry... I hate those hard days! You just wish they came with instructions, or could tell you whats wrong! I don't think anything could have prepared me to be a mom. Its definitely one of the hardest, and yet most rewarding jobs there is!

Unknown said...

Hang in there! The hard days just plain suck but the good days make up for it! Let ne know if you need anything let me know!

Andrea Migliaccio said...

We all have those days & they are so hard!
Keep your head up!
You are so sweet & I know your lil baby boy is so lucky to have you as his Mama!
xOxOxO

The Carter Family said...

I remember those days all too well, it gets better, and those days become very few and far between! :)

The Stowes said...

hey jess.... i dont know how to email you so here is our address.
kdstowe2009@gmail.com

Darren + Janessa said...

i believe every mother has experienced this. it is hard sometimes! and it's true when you hear that it gets better. just think how nice it will be when they can tell you whats wrong instead of trying to play the guessing game with them.

you are a good mama. and drake is so lucky to have you!