Tuesday, March 30, 2010

5 Months


He is getting so big I can't even believe it
Things to remember:
-He's starting to laugh a ton
-He rolls over with no problem
-He still sucks his thumb
-He takes 3 naps during the day. They are usually an hour or two.
-He has cereal at night before bed
-He goes to bed at 8:30 and wakes at 7:00
-He still gets really fussy if he hasn't had a nap
-He smiles at everyone
-He's slowly starting to do better at church
-He gets really distracted while eating so I really need to be in a quiet room
-He is wearing size 3 diapers
-He wears 6-9 clothes
-He loves being outside
-He is very vocal
We just love this butterball

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

hes getting so big...what a studmuffin;) haha how fun

Beth and Scott Griffin said...

I can't believe it's been 5 months since that happy night at the hospital! It was a full moon that night and every time I see a full moon now I think of Drake's "birth-day" !

Miss J said...

i love this little butterball too!!!! I am sooo glad i get to see him practically everyday :)

Morgan said...

I can't wait to see the chunk this weekend!!! :)

The Judkins said...

oh my gosh what a chunk Ryder is still in size 3 diapers and he just turned 14 months. I hope I get to see those cute cubby cheeks soon!

Andrea said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Andrea Migliaccio said...

What a cutie!
You dress him oh so cute!
And I love his spikey hair!
xOxOxO

The Carter Family said...

He is so handsome!!!!