Dallas and I decided it was about time we went to see Morgan, Corky and the girlies. We packed up our bags Saturday morning and then left right after I was done with school. We got there about seven thirty, just in time for a late dinner. We spent most of our time just relaxing and having a fun time with the Whipples. We watched movies, ate wonderful home cooked meals and watched the personalities of two incredible girls talk our ears off. We had a blast and can't wait for the next trip to Kingman Arizona.
4 comments:
Hey deary, how are you feeling these days?
So glad you guys came. We had a lot of fun hanging out!
Dallas!? I'm so excited to find your blog! Congrats on the baby! They are the best! Can you believe we graduated 5 years ago!? We are old!
Hey Jess! It was so good seeing you the other day! (Here's my new blog)
Post a Comment