Thursday, March 12, 2009
BIG SURPRISE!!
Well lately I've really felt tired and emotional....yes even more than normal. I did the menstrual math and I was six days late but February was a short month so i figured it was normal. Sunday night we were at Chelsi and Mikes house watching a movie, I turned to Dallas and said i need a pregnancy test, he said to wait until tomorrow. Me being curious and impatient snuck out of the house in the middle of the night and bought a test anyway. I hurried home, took the test and it was POSTIVE! I went into the bedroom to wake my sleeping husband to show him the results. My due date is November 12, 2009. We're blessed, thrilled, scared, nerveous, hypervenalating, surprised, but most of all excited for this new addition to our family.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
10 comments:
CONGRATS! That's so exciting good luck with everything.
AAaaahhhh! I'm still so excited.
Guess What?????
We're having a BABY!!!!!!
We are so happy and excited for you! Congratulations and THANK YOU!
From Grampa & Grama
AHHH! yay that's so exciting. congrats girly!
Congratulations Jess!!! Shessh all my friends have or are going to have babies! I feel left out!!!!!!
Yay for babies!!
Jess! I'm so EXCITED FOR YOU!!! yay! oh and p.s NOV.12 is the best date ever! MY BIRTHDAY hahahah! see you tomorrow!
congrats!!! super exciting!! keep me posted :)
haha i love the things we do behind the husbands backs when we start doing the math of being LATE!!! Im excited for you! You guys will make such cute parents!
Congrats Dallas!!!! I found your blog on Laraine and Justins blog!!! It is so much fun being parents!!! Good luck!
Post a Comment