I've been dying to post my maternity pictures. I absolutely love the way they turned out. My really good friend Cassidy Miller has been the one to take all of our family pictures and she does amazing work.
k she did awesome and i love these!!! i've never wanted to do maternity pics cause i felt funny with just my big old belly but having your kids in it too and the way she took them made me want to do it! and it helps having a gorgeous girl and handsome boy to photograph! love them jess!
4 comments:
SO cute!!! Love them!
I love these. they're adorable. You look beautiful.
k she did awesome and i love these!!! i've never wanted to do maternity pics cause i felt funny with just my big old belly but having your kids in it too and the way she took them made me want to do it! and it helps having a gorgeous girl and handsome boy to photograph! love them jess!
Super cute pictures! Baby Brooks looks so sweet. The nicu is rough, I'm glad everything is okay.
Post a Comment