Tuesday, February 14, 2012

37 weeks and 3 days

We went to see Dr. Chalmers today for my weekly check up.
I am now dilated to a 2 and 80% effaced
I gained 3 pounds in 2 weeks. oops. Might be from all the Valentine treats.
I am scheduled to be induced on the 25th
Lucky for us Dr. Chalmers is on call that Saturday.

This pregnancy has gone so fast up until the last 2 weeks.
And now I feel I have been pregnant forever.
I haven't been sleeping good at all lately.
I can fall asleep just fine, but I wake up about 6 times during the night.

We are excited for this little guy to get here!


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Seems like we are in the same boat!! If Rex doesn't come on his own I'm being induced on the 22nd. I feel your pain and hope you can get some sleep! Can't wait to see your little guy!

Em said...

Any day now!!! Sorry about the sleep thing that is so annoying! Good luck with the last little while. I thought Dr. Chalmers wasn't doing pregnancy stuff anymore? Lucky!!

The Burr's said...

What a fun and exciting time! Good luck with being induced! Brooks is a very cute name! hope everything goes well:)