Thursday, September 29, 2011

{23 months}
It's been a while since I've had an update on Drake
He's grown a ton and I defiantly have a lot to put down
He always has something to say, sometimes you will understand bits and pieces and other times you will have to pretend you know what story he's telling.
He's still eats like a champ.
He will eat just about anything you give him, unless of course it's chicken nuggets.
It's so strange.
He went through a stage where he wouldn't say "please" or "thank you"
he knew how to say it, but would rather go with out if he had to say "please"
but I think we are finally out of that stage.
If he has something in his hand and he's not suppose to have it he will instantly throw it when we tell him no. Drives me crazy.
He loved getting his teeth brushed, until about a week ago
now it's a battle every night.
He always says "I wanna go" or "I want dad"
He repeats just about everything we say.
He can count to 5 pretty well.
Every color is yellow
He was getting really good at saying and recognizing the colors, but now every color is yellow.
He loves bananas. And he loves to say "I want a banana" over and over again.
Probably the cutest thing ever
melts my heart.
He loves puzzles and is getting pretty good at the ones we have.
He loves getting his picture taken and then looking at the picture on the screen.
He's not scared to jump off anything, can be pretty scary at times.
Closes his eyes and folds his arms for a prayer and won't usually open his eyes until we say Amen.
Dances when music comes on.
He's so smart and picks up on things quickly.
It seemed like over night he started saying a bunch of words.
We love this little guy so much.

1 comment:

bethi said...

He is a doll!!..and CONGRATS!! that is so exciting! 2 boys is a good way to start...haha! I love your pictures!