Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Our trip to Kansas
(June 18th-28th)
To start off our summer we took a trip to Kansas to visit Corky, Morgan and the girls.
The flight to Kansas was cake. Drake did amazing. He skipped his afternoon nap so we were a little worried he was going to become a little restless. After about 20 minutes of being on the plane Drake fell right asleep and woke up 40 minutes later. He played with his cars, ate snacks and watched the cars movie from our laptop.

After church on Sunday we went on a little hike.
It was beautiful and perfect for the kids.
Monday morning we went to the Zoo. I loved it. I'm pretty sure I was more excited about it then both Dallas and Drake. Drake was pretty fascinated by all the animals, but he was loving running around on the trail.
Taking a ride on the lawn mower.
We went to the water park. Drake had a blast of course.
I didn't take a picture of the whole park (I'm kinda sad I didn't) but it was amazing, I wish St. George would get one like it.
We went on the carousel (spelling?)
And the little train ride that was around the park.
We had such a great time.
Thank you so much Morgan and Corky.
Hopefully we can visit again soon :)

1 comment:

Beth and Scott Griffin said...

Such fun! Thanks for sharing the pictures! I can't wait til we can go out there for a visit too!