Monday, April 18, 2011

{Weekend Fun}
Drake absolutely loves the water.
When we brought out the hose he was in heaven.

{Dax} Probably the sweetest little boy I have ever met.
This is his fake laugh {face}. Cracks me up.
Friday I got together with one of my really good friends Chels and we went to the park.
The kids had a blast together.
They probably could have spent all day there.

Saturday Dallas had work off and we were watching Easton
so we decided to take the boys swimming.
We had a really good time!

2 comments:

Beth and Scott Griffin said...

You guys got a good jump on summer! Love the pictures!!!

Mike and Chelsi said...

Soooo cute jess I.ll have to get those pics from u! I'm so excited its summer! No more getting sick and plenty of time to play in the sun!! Yay! Drake is soooooo precious and handsome I could just gobble him up! Love you guys! Good luck this weekend. See you next week!