Thursday, February 10, 2011

.15 months.
{He loves to wear his shoes}
{He's all about doing everything himself}
{Is that a cute face or what?}
{He loves balloons}

We can not imagine life with out this spunky little guy.
He has such a big personality.
He's stubborn, but oh so sensitive.
He loves little babies & knows how to be gentle.
He is getting so good @ using utensils. He wouldn't have it any other way.
He has really bad stranger anxiety, I really don't know what to do about that.
He's getting a lot better @ entertaining himself.
He has 11 teeth.
Loves to eat & will eat just about anything.
He is such a curious little guy. He has to touch everything.
He knows "more" "eat" & "baby" in sign language, we are working on others.
He can point to his noes & mommas noes.
He drinks a lot of milk. I think it's become a comfort mechanism. I'm worried I should be giving him more water.
Now, he only sucks his thumb @ nap time and bedtime, also when he's teething.
If we go somewhere in the car before nap time he will always fall asleep.
He loves to be outside. He will kick & scream when it's time to come inside.
He can be outside for hours.

We love this tender hearted little guy.

5 comments:

Skyler and Bailey said...

Haha I love these pictures! We love this little guy!

cassidy said...

aaahh.. the stranger anxiety!! Harlo was the WORST! (remember?) They totally grow out of it. She still has her days, but she's gotten lots better now. Right at his age was the peak of it, I swear. DON'T WORRY. (but I totally did :) miss you! let's play next week.

Anonymous said...

Pres has stranger anxiety. I actually am kinda glad about that though because I THINK i'd be a little nervous if she just went to anyone? he looks so big walking!! I can't even believe how big our kiddies are both getting. Hopefully I can see you soon. We are trying to come back in JUNE...

bethi said...

He is such a cutie!! My kiddos were All like that...they were my velcro babies!

Mike and Chelsi said...

cutest pics!!! and I just can't get enough of this sweet little guys! he was soo cute at being soft with tes wed. love him! cant wait for this weeks play date!