He's been able to get up and crawl this way for a while
but would always go back to his army crawl.
7/16/10
4 comments:
Anonymous
said...
WOW... Hes getting around good now:) I bet that makes him seem so old. in these picts i think hes lookin more like u jess...still totally his dad but starting to see more of u :)
The jean diapers look cute on him haha! We haven't tried them out either have you seen the commercial for them? kinda funny...
We miss you guys so much!!! I can't believe he is crawling!!! Bring him over when your in town I have the need to spoil my nephew rotten!!! Love you guys!
4 comments:
WOW... Hes getting around good now:) I bet that makes him seem so old. in these picts i think hes lookin more like u jess...still totally his dad but starting to see more of u :)
The jean diapers look cute on him haha! We haven't tried them out either have you seen the commercial for them? kinda funny...
We miss you guys so much!!! I can't believe he is crawling!!! Bring him over when your in town I have the need to spoil my nephew rotten!!! Love you guys!
That expression in the second picture is PRICELESS!!!!!
YAY!!!!!! SO FUN!!!!! way to go handsome guy!!!
Post a Comment