We had a few very hard days. I had no idea what was wrong and why he was being so needy. His temp was normal and he was showing no signs of having a cold or the flu. He wasn't sleeping very well so I just thought that was causing him to have a few bad days. Well, while we were in St.George my sister in-law was feeding drake and felt his two little bottom teeth poking through. I was in shock. Why didn't it even cross my mind to think he might be teething?! Well, it sure explains why he always wanted to be held and constantly needed our attention.
Poor little guy
7/2/10
3 comments:
Those break my heart! I can hardly stand to look at those pictures :(
Those pictures are so SAD! I want to run up and hold him!!!!
Oh man!! Teefers are the pits.. but aren't htey so cute when they pop through?! I loved when Harlo's finally got long enough to show in her smile :)
Miss you guys! Call me next time you're in town.. maybe Baby S will be here!
Post a Comment