Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Mr. Sicky

Runny noes
Watery eyes
coughing like crazy
My little man is sick once again, but he is still in pretty good spirits.
It was a very LONG night last night. I don't know what else to do but load him up on Tylenol.
Any suggestions?
{And to top it off...Dallas is starting to feel sick. Looks like I get to be supermom this week.}

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

haha oh man, jer got his wisdom teeth out last week and i got to be super mom for the day hope they feel better

Amy said...

my suggestion....come let me take care of all of you!!! I miss you all like crazy!!!

The Carter Family said...

:( I'm sorry!!! We always just use a cool mist humidifier, saline nose spray, baby rub (like vicks), and the johnsons vapor bath!!

Em said...

Is he teething? Cru got all those symptoms every time he was teething. Hang in there!!!!!! It is hard being supermom.