7 Months
{May 30}
-He sits up on his own
-He's starting to go to bed at 8:00 and wake up at 7:00
-He will wake up at 5:00 sometimes but ends up going right back to sleep
-He takes two sometimes three naps during the day
-He army crawls to get where he wants
-He sits up in the tub now and loves it
-He reaches for us to pick him up
-He loves being outside. It calms him right down
-He loves all the sounds that come out of his mouth
-He reaches for everything that is in reach
-He likes to kick the bars on his crib
-He makes so many funny faces
-He won't hold still when you hold him
He is growing up way too fast!
5 comments:
seriously where does time go? I remember being at chilis and he was around the age that pres is at right now...so crazy!! presli always has her arm through the bars on the crib too...its like she wants a king size bed hahaha!
Haha those pictures crack me up! I love the ones in the crib. He really is all over the place now.
he is a cutie!!...Love the pictures!! I wish my kids were sleepers like that!
he is SOOOOOO beyond adorable!!! I want to meet him!!!
He is SUCH a cutie!
Love the pics of him sleeping all sprawled out & comfy!
And yes, it goes by way too fast!
Post a Comment