Wednesday, March 17, 2010

It's time!

It's time for this blog to go private.
I've been contemplating this decision for a while now and I've finally made up my mind.
If you want to keep up with our family PLEASE leave your e-mail address and I will be sure to add you to the list.
Thanks everyone!

29 comments:

Amy said...

Only way to go with kiddos! Love you Jess!

Anonymous said...

well i Definitely want to haha! nkey23@hotmail.com
ps smart choice..you dont want any weirdos looking at your cute little familia!!

Ashlyn and Jamisen said...

ashlyn_229@hotmail.com

jeff and kort said...

kort_m5@hotmail.com

m+b said...

Count me in!! beckstead_102@yahoo.com

Em said...

I would love to be invited!

emily_esplin@hotmail.com

Amelia Kirchhausen said...

Add me! :)
hunt_amelia@hotmail.com

McKenzi and Matt Irvin said...

mckenziirvin@gmail.com

Skyler and Bailey said...

baye25@hotmail.com

Jessica&Cameron said...

add me since i just found you!!! fralick.j@gmail.com

Miss J said...

holeinone727@hotmail.com

The Burr's said...

brandaleebishop@hotmail.com

Justin and LaRaine said...

laaine4@hotmail.com

Clint, Brielle, Molly and Maggie said...

briellebroadhead@yahoo.com

Ashley C said...

This is Ashley, Dallas old next door neighbor. I would love to be added amcampbell21@yahoo.com

Beth and Scott Griffin said...

mrs.bacdoc@yahoo.com

Tere Shake said...

willandtere@hotmail.com

The Carter Family said...

janeyblake@hotmail.com

bethi said...

bethistarr@hotmail.com

Natali said...

Jess!
What a cute family! You are such a darling mom. I think I might make my blog private too once I have a little baby (which will likely be a long time) but nobody cares about stalking newlyweds haha. Add me to your list I would love to see what you guys are up to :).

wysonnat@gmail.com

dani shay said...

Hey! I came across your blog through someone else's, but anyway i would love to follow! dwhatcott21@hotmail.com

Brandi said...

ooh me.. Brandisme3@yahoo.com i love reading about your cute baby boy jess!

The Stylers said...

lashel07@hotmail.com

Sarah said...

add us! Shawn and Sarah Kolar: sbuzz5@gmail.com

Mike and Chelsi said...

chelsi_bessey@hotmail.com

Unknown said...

alexbewalter@gmail.com

Bethany said...

betsyjunes@yahoo.com I think I'm going to do the same thing too. I want to be safe.

Melissa said...

I'd love an invite! And I've been so lazy I still haven't gone private. Oops!

melissakitchen31@gmail.com

thanks!

Cailey & Brady said...

meee please! haycock05@gmail.com love ya!