Thursday, March 4, 2010

4 Months

Weight: 16.3lbs (77%)
Length: 26in (84%)
Head Circ. 17.3in (89%)

-Wears 3-6 pants and 6-9 shirts/onesies

-Goes to bed at 9:30pm and wakes at 7:30am

-He soothes himself to sleep

-He takes 3 naps

-He's finally starting to like his rice cereal mixed with breast milk

-Still loves his car rides

-Knows his mom and dad's voice

-He has a very sensitive stomach so I really have to watch what I eat

-He loves the sound of his own voice

We love this little man!


4 comments:

The Judkins said...

oh my gosh what a big boy! such a cutie

bethi said...

he is such a doll! Love your pictures! what a beautiful family!!

The Burr's said...

The pictures cassidy took are gorgeous! I cant believe how much Drake looks like Dallas.. Super cute family!

Beth and Scott Griffin said...

I just can't believe how fast he is growing up! SLOW DOWN baby Drake!!!! We cherish each minute with you!