Absolutely darling! Love the last one of Dallas and Drake - and Jess you are so photogenic and so beautiful. What a precious family! And how lucky we are to have you in ours!!!!
You are a doll! I have been editing up a storm, so I'll have your disc ready soon. They're all SOOO cute, I can't narrow them down, so i'm just doing them all mostly :) love you, hope you had a good b-day!
7 comments:
Absolutely darling! Love the last one of Dallas and Drake - and Jess you are so photogenic and so beautiful. What a precious family! And how lucky we are to have you in ours!!!!
so so dang cute how much does she charge i want to do something like that once the new baby is here!! i love them!
You are a doll! I have been editing up a storm, so I'll have your disc ready soon. They're all SOOO cute, I can't narrow them down, so i'm just doing them all mostly :) love you, hope you had a good b-day!
so cute!! holy jess, your smaller then you were before you got prego, lucky duck. haha your little family is so adorable! you look great!
Jess these are adorable! You and your little family are to die for!
Love these! Drake is so cute, I cant get enough of him. He looks so big in these.
Love the pictures!!!! You have such a cute little family!
Post a Comment