Sunday, January 10, 2010

A fun update


I'm going to really start using blogging as a journal so you will be hearing more from me. It will be way fun for me down the years to look back on all the experiences in our lives.
-Drake Burton -
-He for sure has my eyes but other then that he looks just like his Dad.
-He is stuborn just like his mom and dad.
-We are really starting to get to know his sweet personality.
-He is such a chunk and we have know idea who he got that from
-He is loved by all of his family
We love him so much. We are so blessed to have such a wonderful little boy. Seriously I love being a mom, there is no greater gift. My words will never begin to tell you how much happiness Drake has given us.
Being a stay at home mom is wonderful and I'm so grateful that I can spend every day will my sweet little guy!

1 comment:

Ashlyn and Jamisen said...

he is so cute. I can't wait to have my own little family some day! you did a great job!