Sunday, January 3, 2010

Dressed in white


Today Drake was blessed and doesn't he just look so cute? His outfit was a little big and a little uncomfortable for him but it worked. The day started out great! I'm pretty sure he knew what a special day it was. He didn't say a peep through the blessing. Dallas did an amazing job, we are so grateful to have the priesthood in our family. After the blessing we went to the Madsen house to have soup and salad where those who went to the blessing joined us. It was an exciting day for this little guy. What a great day it was!

6 comments:

Beth and Scott Griffin said...

The ceremony went so well - Dallas did an outstanding job as speaker. Everyone said he did just great for his first time. Drake looked beautiful and so content through it all. I so glad we were all together for this special day. Sorry we had to ditch out on the luncheon. I heard it was fabulous. Congratu7lations to all!!

Anonymous said...

Oh im so happy the day was great!! You jess, look amazing by the way. and Im so happy for you and your little family. I bet it was so special. Im so thankful for the priesthood as well, especially Blessings:)!! love ya!

Morgan said...

Drake is the most handsome guy up there! :)

Mike and Chelsi said...

we were so sad to miss it:( but im glad all went well!! he looks so handsome!! you guys are just the cutest fam! i love it!!

Casey Williams said...

how fun! you look so pretty! miss you guys :)

Melissa said...

I'm so glad you found my blog! Your family is darling Jess. You look great by the way. Little Drake is so cute I just want to snuggle him.