Sunday, January 31, 2010

3 Months

{January 30}

I can't believe our little guy is three months
-He smiles a ton and he tries really hard to laugh
-He's a chunk
-He wears 3-6 clothes now and is in a size 2 diaper
-Without fail we have poop accidents at church so we always end up leaving early
-He's been sleeping in his crib since he was 6 weeks and now he's been sleeping through the night the past two weeks (we are lovin it)
-He goes to bed at ten then wakes up at seven and takes 2 two hour naps during the day sometimes longer (he is quite the little sleeper)
-He has found the THUMB! Yes, we now have a thumb sucker. I'm not too happy about it and we've tried hard to just shove a binki in his mouth BUT he always finds his little thumb
-He's had some belly issues but once we got him on the right medication he has been a lot happier
-He's a very good eater. He makes breastfeeding easy
-He still looks just like his dad :(
-BUT he has my eyes!
-He loves the t.v so we watch Baby Einstein a lot
-He's not a big fan of his bumbo
-We have no idea what we are going to do once he grows out of his bouncer, he loves it
-He is SO loved by all of his family and I'm pretty sure he knows it
-He still has his cute husky voice
He is growing way to fast and I'm having a hard time with it. I just want to soak in everything he does. He will never be 3 months again and it breaks my heart. We have many many years with this little dude and I'm one excited momma.

5 comments:

Skyler and Bailey said...

Haha I was laughing that you put a sad face by the comment he looks just like his dad? Dallas isnt that ugly is he? Drake is a cutie!

Dallas, Jessica, and Drake said...

No!! It's not a bad thing, but you would never guess he's mine haha.

Beth and Scott Griffin said...

What a little love bunny he is! Have you noticed that when Drake is in the room all eyes and ears and attention is just so focused on him, waiting for the next noise or expression to come out? He is just a little love magnet!

jeff and kort said...

He is the cutest little guy ever!! Are you doing hair at all or just a stay at home mom? once my baby girl gets here we'll have to plan weekly walks or something!!

Morgan said...

I have kept these pictures on my main screen for 2 days! I just giggle when I see them, he is SO CUTE!