Born October 30 2009
8lb 6oz
20"
I promise I will update about the labor and delivery and put some more pictures up. I have been really sick this week and being a new mom I haven't found time to do a whole lot of updating. Drake is a beautiful healthy boy and looks just like his dad! We love him so much and how blessed we are to have him in our lives. Life wouldn't be the same without him!

8 comments:
Oh jess congrats he is absolutely adorable! hope all is going well get feeling better!!
Congrats!! He is so cute! I hope you guys are doing great!
congrats! he looks so much like dallas!! love the nose :) miss u hope your doing great!
i love him!!!! im sorry your sick girl:( dax is way sick or i'd get over there and help you out! once he;s better ill come over and help out k :)
Jess he is adorable!!! Congrats! :) I hope you get feeling better!
congrats!! hope your feeling better! he is a cutie!!
He is so cute!! Congrats, Congrats, Congrats.
jess hes so cute! congrats to you both..i want to know about the delivery, im getting nervous haha! well, you guys did a good job on that little man of yours!
Post a Comment