-Walking normal is not an option anymore.
-I love that my doctor appointments are every week...I really look forward to them!
-I am now dialated to a one and 75% thinned, so we know he's coming soon!
-I crave more junk food and can't stop once I've started.
-Who needs sleep when your 8 months pregnant?
-Drake is so active I'm beginning to get a little nervous.
-I've started to nest. Every inch of our house has now been deep cleaned!
-I take walks every day just praying that will get him here faster
-Due to the epidemic of the swine flue the hospital does not allow more then two visitors during labor and delivery and that includes Dallas. They now have pink wrist bands that are given to two people and those are the only people that can enter the room. (other then the nurse and doctors ha)
-I've been having a lot of Braxton Hicks.
-I'm really going to miss my Doctor.
-We really can't wait to get this little guy here!!
5 comments:
I really can't wait for him to get here either!!! :)
yay!!! cant wait to meet this little guy!! i know boston is pretty excited too ;)
oh jess im getting so excited for you!!! you guys are gonna love every second of it!!! we cant wait for drake to get here and then him and dax can start being best buds right away haha!! love ya
ahhh soooo fun i am so excited for you guys!
i'm so excited for you guys! and wow, this pregnancy went by so fast for me!! haha i was so shocked to see that he is almost here!! you guys will be wonderful parents! and i love the name drake by the way.
Post a Comment