This post is a little late coming, but better late then never. The end of June we spent a weekend in Vegas. Dallas started working for Verizon and they were having a training that he needed to attend. I couldn't go a week without him, so I thought it was a great opportunity to go down and see some family. Ron was getting surgery that week so I drove down with Joyce and met up with Morgan and the girls. We had a blast! Dallas was at the training during the day so I spent a lot of time with Morgan and the girls, loved it! Also we spent a lot of time with my uncle Dee. He bought us movie tickets and dinner every night that we were there. It was so nice being pampered. For the first time we both went to the Vegas Temple and did a session. It was so beautiful and so much different from the St. George Temple. We absolutely loved it! Well, there's the run down on our little Vegas trip and here are a few pictures that we got a long the way.
The girls laying with Grandpa Ron playing games
They love their uncle Dallas.
2 comments:
hey Jess I have some baby boy stuff Ryder has out grown or never used and its all in good condition, so here is my number 467 4148 call me or text me and let me know what you guys dont have yet and maybe you guys could put it to use :) Baby boys are fun im excited for ya!
sounds fun! we miss ya guys!
Post a Comment