Wednesday, December 3, 2008

It's been a while

It's taken me so long to finally sit down and blog. I'm trying to get use to this blogging world, but as you can tell I'm struggling a bit. UPDATE: Life has been busy and a little crazy so I'll do my best to update everyone on what's going on. Dallas, being one of the hardest workers I know has been working 48 hours a week, playing football and still able to come home and cook a dinner. He sure is a wonderful husband! A few months ago Dallas turned in an application for the police academy, we've been waiting for a letter, checking the mail every single day, we kinda lost hope well...last week he got a letter accepting him to take the physical, written and oral tests, YES! In January we will find out if he can start his training! As for me I'm going to school 48 hours a week and trying to be the best whife I can. I have nothing to complain about we have everything we need and much more. I'm so grateful for our huge family, everyone has been there for us and really cares for the struggles newlyweds go through. We love all of you! Have a wonderful holiday and hopefully I'll be blogging soon!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love you blog Jess - it is so heartfelt and sweet. Keep up the good work - we are so proud of both of you! Love you always!

Caitlin and Cade said...

It's so easy!! Kelli and I are going to have a craft day one of these days, so if your interested in coming and havin a girly day with us, i'd love to show ya!!! Call us, we miss you guys....

Kacey Summer & kids said...

Hey woman! I need your email address so I can add you to mine!! I am so bad... & I am stil trying to figure this whole BLOG thing out... If I could get on the computer more!! LOL! Kids!